IGNORED

new here.....

drift

hey hey, i just picked up my first 240z today, although its not my first nissan, my daily driver is a 95 240sx, the z is in pretty good shape, its starts right up, feels like it needs new shocks and springs, its really bouncy going down the road, but its a pretty cool little car, i sure ill be needing help finding parts and whatnot so im gald i found this forum, i look forward to talking to you guys, peace.......

joe

oh yea, any other older z owners in the md area on here?

Nice to here from you drift...I'm Akir-ra, the moderator for the New Users Forum..Glad top have you aboard..I'm actually working on a 1971 240z project of my own..Currently its has a chevy 350 (I'm still waiting for the dyno on that..), corvette headers,and a new exhaust..I'll keep everyone posted on my progress and include pics when I can..If you have any questions or advice please let me know..Meanwhile,feel free to visit any of the forums and to leave threads when you are able..I'm glad to welcome you to our madhouse..Also check out the Polls and questions forum...