Fuel Injectors - where did I $$$ up??? - Page 2 - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fuel Injectors - where did I $$$ up???

Featured Replies

Glad you found that... I know it's been bugging the hell out of you.

Just installed my "cat-back" exhaust today. Blew the seam at the muffler, so I found one here:

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/PEC06/15-6312

It was a "bolt-up" system and installed nicely. Has a nice "Throaty" sound to it. The only thing I really don't like about it is the HUGE pipes it uses. It actually reduced my ground clearance by an inch or two. Haven't hit it yet, but knowing me, I'll catch a speed bump just right and put a nice crease in it...LOL. Later dude...

Edited by sjb15316

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.