OE style body screws - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

OE style body screws

Featured Replies

I found a source of the M6 screws that are like the ones you find all over the S30:

Steel Class 8.8 Zinc JIS B 1187 - metric-threaded.com

They range from 10 to 30mm in length. I think you need some of the yellow ones for some engine parts:

Metric JIS Phillips Indented Hex Head SEMS Screws

Would these work, or should we Keep looking? What's the 'SEMS' mean?

Edited by TomoHawk

I found a source of the M6 screws that are like the ones you find all over the S30:

Steel Class 8.8 Zinc JIS B 1187 - metric-threaded.com

They range from 10 to 30mm in length. I think you need some of the yellow ones for some engine parts:

Metric JIS Phillips Indented Hex Head SEMS Screws

Would these work, or should we Keep looking? What's the 'SEMS' mean?

A screw and washer assembly. Glossary of Terminology Related to Nuts and Bolts

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.