firing order 1971 auto 240z - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

firing order 1971 auto 240z

Featured Replies

I have a 1971 auto 240z and do not know the firing order. I have a 1971 4 speed and looked at it ,but dose not work on the auto car is it diffrent ?

The firing order is the same 153624 for both the manual and automatic.

BTW I also have a 71 automatic manufactured in DEC '70.

  • Author

I found the problem some jack leg installed the dis 180 out.

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.