Wires Falling Off - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wires Falling Off

Featured Replies

During my attempts to get my clock hooked up and running I noticed two short wires with the male ends laying on the floor mats. The ends of the wires were corroded. I checked around some and found that they had broken off where they had been soldered onto the switches or bulbs. This is where age rears it's ugly head. Got them reattached. I can imagine that this could cause a lot of grief and pass unnoticed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.