Where exactly do the long oil pan bolts go???? - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Where exactly do the long oil pan bolts go????

Featured Replies

I have a '77 280z engine in my 240z. Where do the long 8 oil pan bolts go?

  • Author

Disregard. I am truly having an off day. I tried to use some of my valve cover bolts that I had cleaned with the oil pan bolts. I could not figure out why they kept bottoming out. The slightly longer bolts are used to hold on the tension brackets that go around the rear side of the pan. Pan is on, about to call it a day.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.