IGNORED

The June Sacramento Z Car Reunion - June 16th!

er34gtt2000jp

OK Sacramento area Z Club members, since Conedodger (aka Rob) left for that other state, we have been lacking a monthly gathering and I'd like to get this thing started back up again. It seems last month we all missed each other by at sometimes a few minutes so I'll be there the entire morning.

The New (and not really improved) Sacramento Z Car Reunion will be held on Saturday, June 16th. Same bat-time, same bat-local!

That's 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli located at the Northwest corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Hope to see you all there!

Eric

post-8081-14150819102944_thumb.jpg

OT: I wonder if they have peanut butter milk shakes? There is a place in S Sac, dunno the name, was there for a GTG about a year or two ago. Humm...wonder if it's owned by the same owner, I think his name is Eric. I guess maple bars will suffice.

Will try to stop by with the latest model Z's. Mine and the bro's.

Hey there Alan!

Curtis

OT: I wonder if they have peanut butter milk shakes? There is a place in S Sac, dunno the name, was there for a GTG about a year or two ago. Humm...wonder if it's owned by the same owner, I think his name is Eric. I guess maple bars will suffice.

Will try to stop by with the latest model Z's. Mine and the bro's.

Hey there Alan!

Curtis

Hey Curtis ..

Nope not affiliated with Eric's business in Elk Grove ...

Where is this establishment with the peanut butter milkshakes you speak of? I must try this!

I don't remember the name of the place .. but it's off Elk Grove Florin Road .. right next to Skip's Music.

If you see Skip's Music, you've passed the place. Think of an upside down "L" .. Skips is located along the "long segment" .. the milk shake shop is located on the "small segment" at the far end/corner.