Needed - Yokohama AVS ES100 - Had blow out this evening - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Needed - Yokohama AVS ES100 - Had blow out this evening

Featured Replies

I had a blow out this evening. My car is ok but the tires that I have on my Z are discontinued by Yokohama. Does anybody out there have one or two that they want to sell? Size is 225x50x15. Has to be in new to like new condition only.

  • Author

Found one - yep, thats right - I think it is the last one in the nation - Tire Kingdom / Tire Rack / Discount Tire - nobody has this sizing

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.