Running Very Rich - Page 2 - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Running Very Rich

Featured Replies

  • Author

I got the service manual and went through the system it turned out to be a bad sensor on the rt side of the cylinder block just between the 5 & 6 cylinder. I was able to confirm this by jumpering between the contacts on the harness and the car started and ran just fine (altough better once warmed up). I thank you all for the help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.