Heater hose grommet direction - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Heater hose grommet direction

Featured Replies

I just finished painting my engine compartment. I am ready to re-install componets and I have all new rubber grommets for the firewall.

My question is; the heater hose grommets are bellowed on one side. Does that bellowed section go out, toward the engine compartment, or does it go inward, toward the interior of the car?

Any help would be appreciated,

DT

Where did you get the grommets you needed? I live between Gadsden and Anniston and will be getting to the engine bay this summer hopefully. If you are ever in the neighborhood give me a call and stop by.

  • Author
Where did you get the grommets you needed? I live between Gadsden and Anniston and will be getting to the engine bay this summer hopefully. If you are ever in the neighborhood give me a call and stop by.

Hey,...I got them from The Z-Connection, (on eBay). They are very cheap..

I assume your avitar picture is your car. My Z is white too.

Thanks, my car is white with light blue inrerior.

  • 3 months later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Rubber grommets are used to cover sharp edges of a pierced metal sheet. To create a perfect pierce for a grommet, there is also a tool being used for metal eyelets called eyelet setting tool.

__________________

Have a look at grommets rubber | rubber grommets .

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.