77 2+2 louvers from a non 2+2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

77 2+2 louvers from a non 2+2

Featured Replies

Will this work? I'm trying to find louvers for my 77 2+2. Another member of this forum contacted me, but his Z is not a 2+2... are the hatchback windows the same size?

BaTora

  • Author

Thank you Mike... I'll keep on lookin'

Stephan

  • Author

$320! Ouch... I'll try e-bay for a while, but I bet I end up at Black Dragon... Thanks.

BaTora

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Are you sure that the coupe and 2+2 hatches are different? I have a couple of louvers from coupes that I would like to eventually put on my Z. I was just curious.

  • 1 month later...

I know this is a little bit old; however, I would like to do the same on my 76 2+2. Any luck finding a cheaper source or varifying that the 2+2 is different size than standard. I beleive they are different.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.