Looking for fuel filter bracket - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for fuel filter bracket

Featured Replies

Steve,

That fuel filter bracket is for a 240Z. Don't you have a late 260Z, which has a different style bracket? Otherwise, I do have a NOS 240Z bracket like the one in the picture (except factory black finished and still with the Nissan part number on it), that I inadvertently bought years ago, thinking it would fit my late 260Z.

Jeremy.

....always easier with a picture attached.

post-18775-14150818294893_thumb.jpg

  • Author
....always easier with a picture attached.

Thanks Jeremy, I will reconfirm.

Steve

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.