refreshing the speedometer/odometer - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

refreshing the speedometer/odometer

Featured Replies

I think that while the engine is out, I'll grab the speedometer and get the face off and see if I can brighten the odometer wheels. The wheels are kinda dirty and it's hard to read the numbers even during the daytime. The speedometer ring number could probably use a little brightening too.

Has anyone tried this? I'm wondering if there are any kinds of cleaners that would help, or if there are any cleaners or solvents I should avoid using.

I promise to leave the odometer wheels at the current values! ;) :tapemouth it's already at 23,000 anyway :pirate:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.