Beck/Arnley Valve Springs Don't Fit!! - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Beck/Arnley Valve Springs Don't Fit!!

Featured Replies

I have a 1976 280z that I'm rebuilding, and I got the Beck/Arnley 023-1142 outer valve springs for it, only to find that they're way too big! The internet has told me on several sites that they should fit; why don't they?! I have the L28 engine, base model; are the spring different for the 2+2?? Thanks!!

As Area Sales Manager for a large automotive aftermarket parts manufacturer I can confidently tell you that Beck Arnley is a reboxer of parts, often times liquidated by others manufacturers. It is possible they are not the right springs, even though the part number says so.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.