new to this...need help.. - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

new to this...need help..

Featured Replies

I'm new to 280z car. I love z car. I had 1978 280z strip down. Now i need to order a front bumper (air dam) for

my 280z. I like to get the one with the front bumper (air dam) with the chrome across. I found one on the z store but i think it look different. Z owner please tell me where to order I will be very appreciate. Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.