IGNORED

New Member from CT, USA

Hey everyone

My name is Yury Lyalko and I run Wiring Specialties - Nissan/Datsun Wiring Harnesses. We are a shop based in CT with over 10 years under our belts and thousands of harnesses created to date. We started by making custom Nissan wiring harnesses for SR20 swaps into 240sx's. Now a days we feature a full line of pre-made, brand new, plug and play harnesses (main engine and lower) for a variety of Nissan's and Datsun's. We just recently got into the Datsun scene last year with a few stand alone harnesses but this year we are looking to dive into it even more.

I've been a fan of Nissans and of the 240sx for about 2 decades now and an owner for over a decade. My current Nissan is a 1997 S14 that is powered by a stroked RB30 (3.2L). The motor is currently with a shop in Chicago. IL where the latest stroke is being done. Last year we ran 3.1L and made god hp and tq on a very low boost setting.

Anyways, thanks for looking. Looking forward to chatting with you all some more.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Yury, Rick here.

Check out the www.CTZCC.com website; they are right in your back yard.

I wonder if Yury's intro would help him better if it were located in the "Supporting Vendors" grouping

on this site?-- Just thinking that is where I would start if I were looking for parts and stuff.......

All Z Best,............................Kathy & Rick