R2000 z - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

R2000 z

Featured Replies

Bagged it air tight. The jan 71 240z has the hatch vents so I decided to refresh them and make it air tight. I used vapor barrier and tyvek tape.

It finished nicely right up to the hatch seals. I'll post tons of tech tips and photos over the next two weeks.

attachment.php?attachmentid=48358&d=1317607768

post-7641-14150816360791_thumb.jpg

post-7641-14150816361107_thumb.jpg

I think that it is a great idea. The young lady in the Z obviously shows her good taste in cars.;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.