WTB P90 Head - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

WTB P90 Head

Featured Replies

Hi,

I'm looking for a P90 head ( unmolested )

preferable in NW Tassie but I'll take what I can get at a reasonable price.

Nigel

i think i have one at my place, ill check tonight.

My brother is heading over to Tazz in November on the boat if your not in that much of a hurry....

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Sorry, I forgot about this post,

I have one coming from the US.

Thanks

Nigel

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.