1972 clutch hard line - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1972 clutch hard line

Featured Replies

Hey I just started my first z restoration. I am currently swapping parts over from a 73 to a 72. I am converting the 72 from automatic to manual. Everything has swapped over well so far, until I found the clutch hard line, running from the master cylinder to the clutch hose on the slave, on the 73 is in bad shape and wont swap over well. Does anybody know where I might find a clutch hard line? Any help would be greatly appeciated. Thanks.

Isn't the clutch hardline just regular brake line? You could buy a coil of new stuff and bend it to shape.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.