IGNORED

need help with series 1 seatbelt installation

9teen7t240z

Finally!! Tomorrow night I'm going to have my original series 1 seatbelts re-sewn/re-assembled with the CORRECT clips/hardware. The question I have now is: Does anyone have photos or info of the hardware required and the position where the shoulder strap gets anchored to the interior? Additionally, photos of the finished installation of the coat hooks would also be appreciated. These seatbelts have been out of the car soooo long that I can't remember where to anchor the shoulder straps and coathooks. I hope I still have the correct mounting hardware.....any info on the proper bolt/attachment hardware would also be appreciated.

Thanks again to all of you who have helped me through this maze thus far.:classic:

Blue, once again you come through! You're a veritable repository of Z related photos, illustrations, tech drawings, and general info. Am thinking your man cave must resemble more of a library than a traditional place where boys store their toys:)

Thanks again for your help. With this illustration, I could be mere hours away from being legal!

Mike

• 4 weeks later...