IGNORED

'ello mateZ!

I am officially the owner of my first Zcar!!!:) A 72' S30 to be exact. Looking to restore this baby back to her prime condition, with a couple modest mods of course! Looks like there is a L28/P79 set up already, so I think I got a decent start point.

Anyway, she runs pretty well so I'm leaving the engine alone for now, but just bought a front suspension rebuild kit and an Energy Suspension master kit and it should be here by Fri. Only problem is I have very little knowledge in mechanics but willing to try anything. I've been searching the web for the install instructions for all the pieces because I don't think neither kit will come with one. If anyone knows where to find this I would much appreciate the info.

Glad to be here and hope to meet the whole lot of ya's. Long live the Z!

Yeah, P-Town in the house! I lived there for most of the 80's and still very fond of the city. So many good memories growing up there. They still got the best Pho restaurants outside of the OC. LOL Well, pleased to meet you Decoy. Maybe our Z's will meet someday on a dark twisted highway. LOL

Not even... just post some pictures, if your car needs help or you need help with the car, you will find many knowledgable people on the forum! Is it not running? I am sure its a California car... some people on here have restored rust bucket Z's. It just takes time I suppose... my Z wasn't running when I bought it. Also put like your vin number on your signature or something... the closest '72 I have found to mine was 54 cars newer! Same color combo too :cool:

Edited by Decoy12