IGNORED

The pull is complete!

Threehz

Yesterday I pulled the engine on my 77 after lots and lots of waiting and preparing it piece by piece! Got caught up a few times, and had some very scary moments but now she's out and ready to be given a deep cleaning, along with the engine bay.

Since I got the Z and started on my plan to give her a really deep clean and restoration there have been quite a few times when I've thought maybe I should have just got her running and skipped all this nonsense, but the deeper I get into it the more I see that this is the right way and the more pleased I am with my plan which is very motivating to say the least!

frontenginebay.jpg

sideenginebay.jpg

l28edriver.jpg

l28efront.jpg

l28epassenger.jpg

There she is and her strong little straight six heart! One of the best feelings for me will be knowing there isn't one pine needle left on or in my Z. Every little step brings me closer to that!

Let the bath begin!

• 2 weeks later...