IGNORED

Victoria - Datsun 240K Coupe in good condition $4000

Adzmax

I have a 1975 KHGC110 240K Coupe for sale. I bought the car in 2009 and planned to do it up but then bought a business and house and time simply got away from me so I'm reluctantly letting her go. The car has been sitting in storage kept nice and dry since, I start it regularly and run it for a while. Still starts first time ever time.

The car is located in Boronia, Victoria and I’m happy to sell interstate if require – buyer to arrange transport.

The car had been resprayed prior to purchase. The paint job is pretty good, but a little rough in patches. Interior is in pretty good condition, a few tears in seat trimming but it's complete which is important. I've removed the old carpet as it was pretty grubby, you can see the floor pan is in good condition. Carpet is easy to find on eBay etc

There are no rust bubbles or rust patches coming though and the body work is all straight, it’s in really good condition for a 240K. I can't say much about the paint job etc as the car was already sprayed at purchase but I've had it for about 3 years or so and it's still all good. I've attached pictures of it at purchase and also in its current state.

The engine is a stock L24, it's had a twin carb conversion and an electric fuel pump fitted by the previous owner. I'm unsure of the type of carbs but I'm 99% they are from a Z, I'll need to get a picture of the engine bay. As I said earlier, the car runs well though it needs a tune but I drove the car close to 100K when I picked it up and it didn't miss a beat. It was registered at the time I bought it but it was sold without roadworthy and the rego has since lapsed.

I don't think it would take much to get it back up to rego standard.

Overall this is a very desirable car, it's complete, has all the chrome (eyebrows are in the glove box) and just needs some TLC and a nice L28 triple carb setup!

Will make a great project car. I'm asking $4000.

For more info contact me at via e-mail - DELETED (swap the "at" for @) or contact me via mobile - DELETED = (Adam)

At Purchase -

IMAGE_004.jpg

IMAGE_003.jpg

IMAGE_002.jpg

IMAGE_001.jpg

As is now -

022.jpg

021.jpg

IMG_4617.jpg

IMG_4615.jpg

IMG_4613.jpg

IMG_4612.jpg