240Z Plastic Surgery.......... - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z Plastic Surgery..........

Featured Replies

Many thanks to our resident plastic surgeon EScanlon.

E brought my broken and chipped radio face plate and map light cover back to life.

These were the last two pieces I had left to complete the interior on 797, and wow do they really finish the cars interior appearance.

All I need to do now is change out the screws or at least paint them so they look as good as the plastic pieces.

Thanks again E. (Here are a few pictures)

PS....The radio fitment was temporary for the photo, I'm still working on it.

post-13312-14150815177378_thumb.jpg

post-13312-1415081517787_thumb.jpg

post-13312-1415081517819_thumb.jpg

Edited by mally002

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.