Should I worry? - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Should I worry?

Featured Replies

From reading your post, I do not think that running a block or two will kill ya. It does not take much at all to peg the temp out. You would have immediately noticed hard starts, rod knock, and/or steam at the exhaust from a warped head or blown gasket. I would suggest that you change your oil at the very least and look (listen) for any of the previously mentioned symptoms of damage. Your oil certainly was 'Stretched' by running at that temp - besides a change is cheap (considering).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.