A few things - What I Did Today - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

A few things

Featured Replies

Well, a couple weeks ago got my exhaust done. The past few days I replaced ALL my coolant and heater hoses, tranny and rear end gear oils changed to appropriate Redline oils, cleaned and painted my radiator, replaced tie rod ends, ball joints, and installed my new Eibachs and Tokico blues. Time to really drive this thing....:)

  • Author

The drive is excellent to say the least. I'm a happy camper with peace of mind that all systems are now new.

Sounds great man, Glad your happy with all the new stuff. How much did your Z lower with the suspension,Pics?

  • Author

I'd say it lowered approx 3/4" in the rear and maybe 1/2" in the front. I've read in several threads that changing to the gas struts such as the Tokico's will keep the car a little higher even with a spring change. I'll put up some before/after pics in the next couple days.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Your innovation and hard work has given the result. What about the speed and suspension?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.