IGNORED

Anyone use BD 78 molded Carpet kit with shock tower carpet?

cozye

My white interior is getting refreshed after my car gets back from paint. I'm redying all my panels, however the shock tower vinyl is toast, cut up, and was glued on. I'm thinking about getting the molded carpet kit from BD, that includes the shock tower and wheel well pieces in black carpet. This should still look fine in my car as it has black carpet etc.. anyway. The vinyl pieces aren't available for a 78, much less in white.

Has anyone had any experience with the BD molded kit? Just wanted to make sure it fit ok basically.

http://www.blackdragonauto.com/icatalog/zr/full.aspx?Page=71

I chose the regular, but I wished that I had gone with the full carpet option - I think that it would look great! I have a couple of those black vinyl pieces, but the are not mint. All of the carpet kits will require some trimming, so I would think that if you were patient, you could do a good job. When putting in my carpet, I took the opportunity to paint the floorpan, install reflective closed-cell heat barrier and extra jute where I could. Use 3M Super 77 adhesive to apply. I also used Duplicolor Bumper Black paint to freshen up the panels, it is flexible and the finish dries to a perfect satin finish. Good Luck and post pics.