Howdy Folks! - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Howdy Folks!

Featured Replies

New to the forums and new to Z cars! I'm actually pretty new to the automotive industry and mechanics of cars in general but I'm learning as much as I can.

Anyhow hey! Name is Kai, I live in Tucson, AZ, home of the scorching hot summer and plants with spines. Like I said I'm pretty new to the whole hobby along with this site but I'm going to be purchasing my first Z soon and I'm sure I'll be on here all the time.

So if anyone has any tips, resources or sites to go for information on Z cars or automotive restoration, or anything else you think will be helpful I'm very open to it!

Also if anyone here is a fellow Arizonan then I'd love to hear from ya and get some tips, places to go, local clubs or shops or anything else of the sort.

Cheers!

Welcome, Kai. I'm fairly new here as well. What kind of Z were you looking into, if you don't mind me asking? I've only been here a few days, but I can assure you that anything for any generation of Z can be found in these pages. The sheer volume of it is somewhat overwhelming, but this community is more than willing to help you along the way.

  • Author

Thanks for the welcome! I actually just thoroughly checked out the Z I've been thinking about getting. It's a 1977 280Z and turns out it's in MUCH better condition then I expected, so hopefully in a couple months I'll have the money saved up to make it mine.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.