JDM/Euro taillight wiring - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

JDM/Euro taillight wiring

Featured Replies

I did the light conversion on my car more than a few months ago to get my light like the euro ones, and I have to it admit it's a huge improvement. However now i have a problem I'm doing the conversion on my friends car but his car has the opposite harness in it so I'm looking for the write up I used originally. but I can't find it! does anyone know of this?

  • Author

that's it thanks arne

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.