280z For Sale - Belgium - Europe - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280z For Sale - Belgium

Featured Replies

Hello all,

I hate that it's come to this, but I'm now going to be selling my 1975 280Z. It's hard to let her go but I'm just not in a position to let keep her going the way I want and give the project the time I want to. I hope once my business slows down and my time is more available I can pick up another project (or just go for a completed one and do the 'enjoying' part.

Anyways. The car is located in Oudenaarde, Belgium. It's a 1975 280z with 57,000 miles and was originally from Texas. I brought it over with me when I moved here in 2007.

More details can be found here:

http://www.gregggermer.com/280z_4sale.htm

There are tons of high-res photos in the flicker album and a Youtube walk around. Any questions just e-mail me at gregg dot germer at yahoo dot com.

All the best, Gregg

  • 4 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.