IGNORED

Rare but important parts? Lets make more!

VaGuS510

The one item that comes to mind if it could be done at a reasonable price is the chrome /plastic strip that divides the center of the 240 Tailights .It has never been available by its self that i know of and almost every 240 built from 1969 through 1973 could use new ones , I could use a few sets of those myself

This would be a good product even US taillight lens include the chrome strip and sell it as a reconditioning kit.

The other would be the 70-71 Ash tray, they are not surviving well, they crack easy and looks very bad without it. The part is not overly complex also.

What about replicating battery cables they are N/A You can't get terminals that match to make your own wires.

Sun visors

If you could do rubber I have a list of parts in my head that are needed, that could keep you busy for quite a while