Rims - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Featured Replies

okay i finish working on my 280zx and now is to work on the exteroir....i want some rims.. i heard the rewinds are pretty kul...any sugguestions

I have MOMO's on my AVATAR. Your selection depends on if you keep the factory 4 lug setup or convert to the 5 lug setup. I suggest 16" wheels. Fewer clearance issues and they don't make the car look like a tractor. Five lug conversion gives you more selection options.

sell ya my unknown 14's! LOL.

i have a thread up here looking for different wheel tire and height combo pics. maybe you will get some inspiration there. even tho i'm interested in z's and you zx's

  • 4 months later...

Hey guys, I have an opportunity to buy some 15" rims by 8" wide. these are Center Line Fuel Model. Will these fit with no problem on a 80 ZX? Bolt pattern is 4x4.5 ( stock ). I would be running Perelli P6000 tires 235/60-15. I have BFGoodrich 235/60-14 now on the stock rims. They fit fine but I don't think I can go any wider. Front tires are 225/60-14...I'm not sure if 235's will fit up front without rubbing..>?

But I'm trying to get that "GTP" look to the car. let me know what you think?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Panasports.... What are on mine and I really like'em. (see pic below)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.