Distributor Problems - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Distributor Problems

Featured Replies

The distributor wire in the harness has burned out and I am trying to find the replacement part for my 83 280zx turbo 2+2. If anyone has any leads please let me know. I also am in need of a new Cat Converter and Exhaust for it.

Any idea what caused the wire burn out? Should fix whatever caused that first. I'd say any auto electric shop could do the job.

Same with the exhaust. Most any exhaust shop worth their salt could fix you up.

  • Author

Its original wiring so probably just age. I am able to put everything on myself but I do not know where to get the parts, anyone got any sites I can buy them from?

  • 5 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.