280z steel wheels - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280z steel wheels

Featured Replies

I need a set of stock wheels for a 1977 280z near charlotte,nc. to help save on freight if possible. Thanks

I have Six in Houston, Tx. I also have a load of OEM hubcaps and centers as well as two complete sets of OEM Aluminum wheels.

If you (or anyone) is interested, let me know -I just would like a fair price (no gouging). Shipping can't be that bad. Let me know if you interested.

  • Author

I would be interested in four wheels. Let me know the price and shipping if you can. Thanks ! jeffg

Jeffg, Tommys - we'll need to move to a PM.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.