IGNORED

Adelaide Z Club

Ben

Originally posted on zdriver.com just a few minutes ago (sorry Mike:tapemouth)....

I have just returned home from my monthy 'Nissan SVD owners Club' meeting (http://www.svd.asn.au), and it appears that there have been a number of enquires from owners of Prince Skylines, 260Z's, 1200's etc. regarding joining the club.

The documented 'cut-off date' for eligibility for membership was previously 1982 (in order to allow the entry of early R30 Skylines, like mine). However it has been unanimously decided (by an official vote), that the club will accept membership applications from owners of any 'Special Interest' Prince, Datsun or Nissan car. Cars must be well presented, especially if they are to be displayed at shows, or used in competition events.The club is CAMS affiliated, with approximately 60 financial members and events are held on a regular basis. There is also a strict focus on professionalism at all times.

More more infomation, post on this thread, send a private message or e-mail me (if you know my address).

I hope to see some of you at the next members meeting (details on the web site)!!!

• 1 month later...

I'd like to thank Alan & Damian for dropping in last night to the SVD club recruiting display. It was nice to meet you both & have a (quick) look at your cars. If there is any more info you would like feel free to contact me via the forums here or on the SVD club website (my username is the same).

I hope to see you guys (and many other Adelaide-based Z owners) in the near future.

There are a few Prince GT(B)'s around. Actually, it was an inquiry about a Prince owner joining that led the President to propose allowing all older 'Classic' Nissan/Datsun/Prince cars to join. This was moments before I was going to mention that I had Z owners who were interested....:classic:

I still said my bit & everone who was there last Friday had a good stare at the 240's when they arrived!!!

Alan, you will want to discuss joining with the comittee, they can be contacted via the website, or better yet, at a meeting.

Tomorrow night, Directors Hotel, Gouger Street, West Terrace end (opposite the Postal Distribution Centre) @ 7pm.