Timing chain tensioner - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Timing chain tensioner

Featured Replies

Quick question, I am installing the timing chain on my 78 280z engine. I am currently putting the chain tensioner on to the block, in the book, how to rebuild your ohc engine. They mention a gasket that goes behind the tensioner, before you mount it to the block, no such gasket in my rebuild kit. I looked at other sites that are selling just the chain tensioner, and the pictures shows no gasket. Any help would be appreciated.

  • Author

Sorry guys, searched the site and found my answer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.