Finally got my interior gutted - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Finally got my interior gutted

Featured Replies

left only the a pillars and headliner because they are mint and didn't want to press my luck. a lot of the tar mat fell right off with just a plastic scraper. I need to find a place to buy dry ice at so i can get the rest off as painlessly as possible. one thing I noticed is that the PO had the wrong inner rubber shift boot(not the outer vinyl one but the one inside that that seals from the outside elements) the one they had was too small seems i need a bigger one.. I need to find where to get that and also the smaller rubber one over the gear bushings.cant wait to find more time to get rid of the rest of the tar mat then paint the interior with the SEM rust shield I bought then on goesthe fatmat...wish me luck

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.