IGNORED

Strut Bellow 240Z K90462

GILDIA

Hi, I just got my tokico kit (Shock and Spring), and I'll be changing also the Strut Bellow, I found one at Rockauto (moog) since they are the only one that ship to Mexico, but when I called them they told that the part wasn't for the 240Z. :ermm:

Here is the part number K90462, they are the front ones. Can anybody tell me if this is the right part or do I need another? and also I can´t find anything for the rear. does anybody knows the part numer for the rear?

Here is the picture for the K90462

I plan to get these parts for the front Suspension, can you help me out with the part number and tell me if they are correct. for the rear Strut Bellow I haven't found it. Besides the MONROE, do you guys know if MOOG sells the Strut Bellow for the rear?

I plan to buy them at rockauto

1972 NISSAN 240Z 2.4L 2393cc L6 [L24]

Suspension : Stabilizer Bar Link

MOOG Part # K5255 Sway Bar Link Kit

Suspension : Ball Joint

MOOG Part # K9011 14mm Thread

Frt Susp; Lower

Suspension : Stabilizer Bar Bushing

MOOG Part # K9235 Package Quantity As Shown In Image Sway Bar Bushing Kit

Frt Susp; To Frame

Suspension : Strut Bellow

MOOG Part # K90462

Thank you

When I had my street Z I didn't bother with the bellows. If this will be a fair weather machine I wouldn't worry about it too much.

With that said if you're still keen on using them I can't help you out with the part numbers. They typically are fairly flexible, it's my guess if you find out the dimensions and get something fairly close some tie wraps should be able to take up the slack.