Where can I buy injector pintles? - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Where can I buy injector pintles?

Featured Replies

Ready to reinstall the injectors and fuel rail but several of the pintle caps are cracked. Anyone know an online source?

79 280zx na

The connectors can be found brand new on Ebay, that is where I purchased

mine for around $25.

He's looking for pintle caps, not connectors. Try here. They show service kits that include the caps but I reacall buying just the caps from them a few years ago so you might try contacting them.

IIRC, RC Engineering is in Torrance which is about 75 miles away from me. The shop I linked to, Oside Tiger, is closer to me in Murrieta so I used them whenever I needed fuel injection stuff.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.