I'm gonna regret this... - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I'm gonna regret this...

Featured Replies

Ok, here we go,

The PREVIOUS owner of my '74 converted the rear light system to this somewhat Ferrari 308, of which I will have pic's of tomorrow for your review...

Has anyone seen this in the past?

I hated it at first, now it seems to be growing on me or I am getting lazy in the switchover. Or switchback whichever it is.

Give me some feedback on this, I will post the pics tomorrow.

I can't afford the Ferrari (yet) and (give me about a hundred years) I figure if I want a Ferrari butt I should get the dog too..

Let 'er rip...It's up to you guys / gals...

Brian

here's the car at least...

post-1330-14150792291054_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.