kaminari air dams - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

kaminari air dams

Featured Replies

I don't see very much info or pics on kaminari air dams. anybody have any pics or opinions. going to start total resto on my 71 shortly thanks timsz

Below are older pictures of my car with the Kaminari airdam. It is a very well built, high quality piece. However, it is a bit "heavy" in my opinion and draws the eye to the front of the car more than it should.

I no longer use it thanks to a little old lady in a Lexus. She helped me make the decision to remove it. :stupid:

post-10869-14150812273275_thumb.jpg

post-10869-14150812274072_thumb.jpg

  • Author

thanks ktm, I see what you mean.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.