IGNORED

Still stumped, please help!

KDMatt

Ok guys, I'm starting a new thread (for those of you who followed my previous one) because now I no longer believe the issue I'm having is fuel related!

Since I last posted, I've been messing around with my fuel system a bit. I switched the inlet and outlet hoses at my tank to rule out crud at the tank screen ... The fuel pressure readings did not change, but the car seemed to run alright, so I've been driving it for the last few days.

All of a sudden, this morning, we're back to square one ... after a new filter, clean fuel at the tank ... and still missing like crazy (and still running lean).

The freeway was hell, btw...

I clamped the vacuum hose on the FPR, and got the pressure to rest at around 34 psi. However, this, regrettably, did not solve my problem... in fact, it seemed to grow worse.

I am not suspicious of my ignition system, the cap, rotor, coil, wires and plugs are all pretty recent ... and the fact that the plugs all come out looking white doesn't indicate to me that spark is the issue...

So this leaves pretty much just one thing to sort out: the EFI.

I will also point out, that what seemed to trigger this was rain! It was pouring rain this morning ... moisture? electronics? connection?

I don't have my EFI bible handy (I'm going to go digging for it) .. but can someone please point me in the right direction on this??

Running lean, misfiring, even with 34psi of fuel pressure ... I have the AFM dialed rich (to lengthen the injector pulses), and still I'm getting nothing!

Someone... please?