IGNORED

wiring fiasco

94porkchop

ok so some background. PO installed a things prior to me purchasing. namely a SBC with msd6ala and the push button starter. ok so my dilemma is the following. I have gotten the light s to work except the turnsignals. The hazards work and so does the turn signal realy as well as the hazard relay. fuel gauge does not work either. i realize that they get their power via the ignition relay. if i am wrong please correct me. on the fuse block i get no power to the ignition fuse. Once again i think i traced the wiring via the FSM and i believe it comes from the ignition relay. PO snipped some wires which i have been finding randomly tucked behind other wores or tucked behind tape. I'm also assuming he has bypas the ignition realy as the key is no longer used to start. (MSD) perhaps? So do i need to send ignition power to the fuse block?

Behind the ignition housing there is a black with white stripe wire.I reconnected that according to FSM and still no turn signals.

I hope i made sense and if i haven't....sorry.

78-280z

what do you think my next course of action should be?

btw-i have labeled all the harness connectors just in case you want to explain it that way. or if anyone needs pics just let me know.

Edited by 94porkchop