Needle Replacement KD & SM - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Needle Replacement KD & SM

Featured Replies

So I ordered the SM needles to put in my SU's thinking I had the stock needles from the previous owner. When I removed the old needle, I noticed they had a KD stamped on them. Come to find out, the KD's are very similar to the SM's only a little richer at the top end. Did a quick test drive and really could not tell a big difference. I guess that makes sense. So, I am running the SM's. Will monitor and see how the mileage goes since this is my daily driver. Just thought I'd share the info as I had not heard of the KD's before.

post-19125-14150812005166_thumb.jpg

post-19125-14150812005414_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.