Help Me - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Help Me

Featured Replies

When I was young I had problems telling the time. It appears that this problem still exists not knowing my clockwise to anit clockwise.

I went out to do the valves on Friday arvo in preparation for a weekend hillclimb. Then I noticed the the rotor goes anti clockwise. I now know why I have the manual close at hand whilst doing work on the Z.

PS The hillclimb that I was at had a Z car come 2nd overall out of 135 entries including open wheelers, Mustangs, 7 litre fords, WRX and Evo5's. The guy flys, wish I had some of his componentry and a dash of his skill. The onylthing that could outdo him was a rotary in a 25kg frame!

Biker

:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.