Broken lug nut - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Broken lug nut

Featured Replies

74 260Z

I was taking the rear rims off ,1 lug nut was super tight,snap.....

*How does the rear drum come off?Is there any bolts holding it on? how does the rear wheel stay on if there are no bolts holding it? ..Thanks

Rear drum just comes off. There are no bolt.

MAKE SURE YOUR HAND BRAKE IS DOWN!

If it's stiff - Just turn it as you pull straight towards you.

how does the rear wheel stay on if there are no bolts holding it?

Wait...What?

it will be rusted get a large sledge and hit the drum on the corner as hard as you can it will take it mike

I have seen the aluminum drums split when they were removed too forcefully. Just thought I would mention that.

  • Author

Came off easy......I thought the studs were on the drum ..duh.

Thanks again....

I have seen the aluminum drums split when they were removed too forcefully. Just thought I would mention that.
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.