IGNORED

Trucker needs help ! ! !

WingZr0

Heh fellas i need you help he your a trucker of big rigs. We're driving a 2010 Freightliner Century class truck and the turbo is whining and the oil pressure it bunching around and the temp is at 215. What is wrong? Is it the turbo? We're on the 205 exit on interstate 5. Please call me at 530 701 1244 if you have suggestions. Thanks Z

Edited by WingZr0

Yep, were low a gallon but we we're just going up a grade then half up the mountin range the turbo started to whine. Sounds like something was leaking, dripping inside the oil pan when we pulled over but no signs of oil or water trails on the ground.

The reason I asked, Wing, is that the turbo uses the engine oil for lube. Isn't that correct? So if the turbo is whining and oil pressure is all over the map, isn't it possible that a low oil level could produce exactly what you're describing?

We fixed it! First of all Thanks guys for your support :) ! It was the hose clamp on the turbo pipe that connects to the intake manifold, a 2 dollar part LOL. We made it six miles to the Flyin J and called road service but they never called back. Then thats when Shawn the other driver saw the broken clamp and bought the new one. I did say it sounded like a vacum leak but we didn't know how that could cause these symptoms at the time. But at least it gave us a chance to meet and flirt with the Beautiful, Tall, Big Booty Blond at the cash register ^_^. I tried my best to get her phone number but all the good ones are already taken! LOL

Edited by WingZr0

• 2 weeks later...