New to Zs, not to Datsuns - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New to Zs, not to Datsuns

Featured Replies

Just brought home my 71 from a long time, caring, 2nd owner and I'm excited to add it to my garage. 2.9 Rebello, Tokiko shocks/springs, 5 speed, 3.9 R200, Revolution Racing wheels. Lots of great upgrades, interior is in fantastic shape and it's a blast to drive.

It'll be sharing the garage with my 68 Roadster 1600 out here in the Napa Valley.

240z7.jpg

newtrim4.jpg

Awesome looking car dridge!

Nice neighborhood too! ;-)

I guess I will need to change my login picture and signature if I am going to hang around here!

Hope the Z treats you well!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.