Triple Mikunis - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Triple Mikunis

Featured Replies

Ok, two questions, finally I put a center force clutch in the '74 and now that I can actually drive the damn thing I have a question regarding the triple Mikuni set up that I have....

And curse the 500 mile break in on the clutch, that is gonna take forever...:tapemouth

Anyway, I need to know how to tell the mm size on the carbs and what I need to do regarding a fuel pump to supply the beasts...

Currently I have put in a stock 240 electric fuel pump I had laying around, but I don't think that's gonna do it...

Any advice?

Thanks!

~Brian

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.