IGNORED

new radiator

george71z

Been running the original radiator for the past 17 yrs. Absolutely no problems, but I'm a little apprehensive about the drive to Nashville from C. Fla. at the end of July. So, I bit the bullet and got a new aluminum radiator from MSA. Looks good; and I filled it up just now and let it get up to temp. All looks good; no leaks, weeps or any other bad stuff. I think I'm about ready for the convention. Just an oil change and a chassis lube to go.

Good for you, George. I'd love to get a new radiator, but if it ain't broke....

My original is cooling hunky-dorey, even with Vintage Air added. The gauge never gets above 1/8" past half way. Had it pressure tested not two months back and all is well.

See you in Nashville!

Rumor: Venice is sending boats..... bad joke.

You guys thinking Nashville will be recovered by July. Boy did they catch it. Anything 10 feet over flood stage has got to be a mess......

Funny radiator story: Man needs a radiator but sells his Fairlady Z because no one shows a radiator for a Farilady Z........ think about it.....